Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sweet Berry Farm

(I know it's been a very long time since I have updated this blog - over a year, in fact! I recently was lolling through it & loving all the old pictures...I will try to do better!)

This past weekend our lovely little family took advantage of the not-yet-blisteringly-hot May morning and traveled to Marble Falls to visit Sweet Berry Farm. 

It's a cute place, where you can pick strawberries in the spring and pumpkins in the fall. 


The kids had fun finding the bright red berries & plucking them for our bucket. Caleb had just as much fun running up & down the rows, I think!


I'm pretty sure we ate more berries while picking than we expected...but they sure were delicious - nothing like the store-bought versions!





We are so thankful for days like this!







No comments:

Post a Comment