Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2012 Recap


2012 was a good year for the Jackson family! We hope it was a wonderful time for you and your family as well. I thought I'd put together a recap in pictures...I originally wanted to do it month by month, but...turns out I don't know what month some of these were taken. :P Life got a little busy this year...
 
 


Easter! I was ready to pop with Caleb...turns out we had to evict him with an induction.


 
Caleb James Jackson. born April 24, at 6:07am.
 


 
 
 



 
 
 

In July, Levi completed a rookie triathalon! The kids and I were there to cheer him on.





In July, we celebrated our 11th anniversary!


 
 
 
Olivia at the dentist this summer...not a care in the world!
 


A beach trip in October to Port Aransas turned cold when we least expected it.


The MS Walk was a success this October! Thanks again to all who donated to the cause!


Happy Halloween from BatGirl


...and the Bear!


November school pictures


Riding Mr Lion


Merry Christmas from the Jacksons!

No comments:

Post a Comment