Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lovely in Love

Today is the 10-year anniversary of the day Levi and I were married!



It's strange, it seems like we've been together forever and yet at the same time I can't believe it's been 10 years already.



So much has changed since we first met - we've graduated high school and college, we've gotten married (obviously).




We've moved across the country four times. Levi has a Master's Degree. I'm now a doctor.







Most importantly, we have a beautiful daughter that daily teaches us the lessons of love, patience, and imagination.




I know that we're far from done growing together, as a family and as a couple. I am thankful that despite - or because of - all that we have been through together, we have such a deep understanding and love for each other. I pray that this though it has been 10 years already, it is only the beginning.





No comments:

Post a Comment